Application procedure and application form for study funding
You can apply for study funding by filling out the application form and send it to email@example.com
Currrently, we accept and review applications for a nursing studies only. We only accept applications from students from Jinja and Kamuli district.
For studies starting in August/September the application must be submitted by 14 March.
We will notify you within two weeks after the deadline whether your application for study funding will or will not be considered. We will therefore check if your application meets our eligibility criteria.
- All final applications submitted after that deadline will automatically be rejected.
- Your application will only be considered if the application form has been filled in completely and provided with all requested supporting documents.
- You will be invited for an interview
- We will notify you in the course of July whether we awarded you study funding or not.
Our eligibility criteria:
You can apply for individual study funding only if:
- you are between 16 and 25 years of age
- you live in Jinja or Kamuli district in Uganda
- your application concerns a nursing studies
- you can demonstrate that you do not have the financial resources to pay study fees
- you can demonstrate you are capable to pay your study materials and other necessities
- you can demonstrate you are motivated to follow a nursing studies
- you want to follow a nursing studies in Uganda
- you can provide the requested supporting documents
If these criteria are not met, the application will not be considered!
The costs of the education in local currency are paid directly to the school or educational institution.
We only fund day time education and no boarding schools.
We only fund fees. We do not fund study materials or other necessities.
We do not reimburse costs afterwards, so do not apply for an education already attended.